Register A Charity


Depending on where your charity operates, you may have to register with Charity Commission for England & Wales, the Office of the Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR) or even both.

We can advise you as to whether you need to register with your appropriate regulator.

If you would like to find out more about how we can help you, simply click on the enquire now button below and complete our enquiry form.

Please note that we are currently unable to provide this service for charities required to register with the Charity Commission for Northern Ireland. 



The price for this service includes all of the policies and templates listed below. Click on any policy or template for a description.

You may also like…

Comments are closed.